Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Maggie Gyllenhaal

While Jake Gyllenhaal is set to lose White Melburnian credibility with the release of Prince of Persia, Maggie has maintained a high level of popularity amongst Melbourne white people at least since Secretary (2002).

White Melburnians love her because she's not a ravishing beauty but still totally hot, and also because she's not Katie Holmes. When Maggie Gyllenhaal replaced Katie Holmes as Rachel Dawes in The Dark Knight, she achieved a Marieke Hardy-esque level of pan-White Melburnian acceptance.

1 comment:

  1. That hurts. I always thought I was the wrong kind of white person, but I have always found Maggie totally hot. But my insistence that Marieke is predictably drab, bitter and not at all funny will soon have WM's telling me to fuck off back to Doveton.

    ReplyDelete